Feelin' Festive

1/01/2016



















Dress - Shein | Tights - Target | Heels - Lulus | Bracelets - Forever 21 | Earrings - Gifted | Lips - Nyx Cosmetics in 'Amsterdam'

Who says you can't be a little festive when you don't celebrate Christmas? A few months back I was browsing shein.com when I found this adorable dress on sale. First thing that popped into my head? Christmas. Even though the pattern is floral, the mixture of red and green just automatically made me think of the holidays, and I just couldn't pass it up! I've also been eyeing these adorable bow heels for a while now too, and I just had to get both the heels and the dress to create this festive look. I've also been waiting for the perfect moment to rock some thick, winged liner and red, bold lips, so I was super excited to finally be able to wear it for this look. Everything just went so perfectly!   

Hoping I could still rock this dress even in the springtime! I read some reviews on shein and people actually said they wore it in the spring because of the floral print. Will definitely look into that ;)

I hope those of you who do celebrate Christmas had a wonderful time with your loved ones! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments