Preppy Chic

1/18/2016






















Having some laughs with my friend Maya!


Hugging my friend Catherine for taking my photos ;) ♥

Sweater - Forever 21 (similar herehere, and here) | Chambray Shirt - Charlotte Russe (similar here) | Jeans - Nordstrom Rack | Boots - Wet Seal | Necklace - Ebay | Watch - Target | Purse - Target (similar here, here, and here) | Lips Nyx Cosmetics in 'Amsterdam'

Over winter break my friends and I went shopping at an outlet mall just before the Holidays. It was beautiful at night with all the magical lights and decorations, and it even snowed for the first time that month! I didn't want to freeze all night, especially since a majority of the time we'd be walking outside, so I decided to layer up with this outfit! 

Layering is one of my all time favorites during the winter time because it keeps me super warm, and so many new looks can be created with the same sweaters! I'd have to say chambray shirts are definitely a staple of mine during this season because they look great under basically anything; cardigans, sweaters, you name it. Of course I had a jacket on hand (and a pair of gloves) because here in Illinois you just can't make do without it, it's a fact.

You Might Also Like

0 comments