Comfy Thanksgiving

12/20/2015

So I don't know about you guys, but when it's Thanksgiving I try to wear the most comfortable outfit I can. Comfortable and cute, that is! It's inevitable that I'll end up stuffing my face in copious amounts of food (don't forget dessert), so it's crucial to find an outfit that can hide that little food baby. You know what I'm talking about... every Thanksgiving it's bound to happen. But hey, that's what the holidays are for! Food, family, and fun, or the 3 F's as I like to call them.

I'm lovin' this army green long sleeve dress for this season because it's comfy, cute, and versatile! You can style it in so many ways, and I think it's definitely a staple in my fall/winter wardrobe. It's also a 'one size fits all' dress, so no need to worry about the sizing. For Thanksgiving dinner, I paired it with some black opaque tights, some casual booties (heeled booties would look adorable as well), and a statement necklace. I also thought it was the perfect opportunity to wear my new liquid lipstick by Ofra Cosmetics and youtuber, KathleenLights. It's a gorgeous deep orange color that totally fits the Thanksgiving theme.




Dress - Shein | Tights - Target | Booties - Aeropostale/Bethany Mota Collection | Necklace - Ebay | Earrings - Forever 21 | Lips - Ofra Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in 'Miami Fever'








You Might Also Like

0 comments