Vintage Princess

8/31/2015

Midi skirts, matte lips, and big brows are back. Obviously, I had to showcase them all in this look because I am obsessed. There's just something so lovely and elegant about it all. I felt like such a vintage princess strolling around the gorgeous greenery. Tunisia's landscapes are just too stunningthey're great to take pictures in and they're so serene. This specific piece of land grows almond and jasmine flower trees.

I was all about the big hair and big brows in this look. The bigger, the better. I left my hair natural and just teased it a tiny bit to add more volume. & of course, can't forget to add a nude-brownish lip liner. Let me tell you one thing: it's a struggle being 5'3 and trying to find the perfect length midi skirt. #ShortGirlProbs




Top - Forever 21 | Midi Skirt - Kohls | Wedge Heels - Forever 21 | Necklace - Charming Charlie | Bracelets - Charming Charlie, Rue 21 | Nail Polish - Essie's Penny Talk 












You Might Also Like

0 comments