Kerkennah Islands, Tunisia

9/13/2015


Kerkennah Islands are a group of islands lying off the east coast of Tunisia. The best part of the trip is being able to take a ferry from Sfax to Kerkennah, or what I like to call it, a mini cruise. It takes about an hour or so to get to the islands from Sfax, so I was able to relax on the ferry for some time.

Going on this boating trip, I knew I had to wear the perfect boating outfit: a striped shirt, a fedora, and khaki pants.

Our ferry, the Cercina.





The view before leaving port.

I was a little too excited.


Top -Target | Jeans - H&M | Sandals - Target | Fedora - Forever 21 | Bracelets - Handmade by me | Necklace - Charming Charlie | Sunglasses - Rayban

Motor has started & time to sail!




Exploring the ferry. 



Look, what's that over there?


So windy!

Boats passing by.







Bottom level of the ferry where vehicles are parked for transportation.

Getting closer to Kerkenneh.










 The end.

You Might Also Like

0 comments