Boho Chic

7/31/2015

Summer = floppy hats, flowy pants, & long necklaces. Am I right? Whenever I think of summer, I think flowy and free. Who wants to wear tight, clingy clothing in the blazing heat? Not me, that's for sure. I'll wear anything that can minimize me from dying of heat exhaustion and sweat. Having said that, it's been extremely hot here in Tunisia lately- like 100 degrees hot. Yup, the big 1-0-0. I guess it's pretty usual as it is North Africa after all... but usually it's less warm during this time of year.

This look is pretty much described in the title: boho-chic! This is one of my favorite fashion styles, and probably about half of my summer wardrobe fits into this category ;)

Let me just mention how awesome the scenery is in these photos. It felt like I was in a forest desert!


Top - Charlotte Russe | Palazzo Pants - Kohls | Floppy Hat - Forever 21 | Flip Flops - TJ Maxx | Long Necklace - Rue 21 | Shorter Necklaces - Charming Charlie | Bracelets - Target  















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your palazzo pants are from meijer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually from Kohls, just as I stated in the post. Maybe you found a pair that are similar there? Sometimes different brands/stores have very similar looking clothes. It happens quite a lot actually! haha

      Delete