Downtown Sfax, Tunisia

7/23/2015

Good afternoon everyone :) I have so many blog posts to write, but so little time! I've done so many things here in Tunisia, but I barely find the time to sit down and prepare photos for my blog. Anyways, you know how I mentioned that I purchased a shawl here in Tunisia for my cousin's wedding? I spent one evening in downtown Sfax, where all the action happens.



Boutiques for kaftans that we passed around a corner.


 Casual & comfy look... perfect for shopping around the city.


Tell me that boutique name doesn't lure you in...





 One of the mosques in the middle of Downtown.

 Palm tree obsessed!


It turned dark right before our eyes. Guess that's what happens when you're in shopping mode! 

Right in the middle of the Place de la Republique at night.

Closeup of Sfax's town hall, the chief administrative building of Sfax.

Arch game too strong.

 Posing in front of the entrance.



Look up!

You Might Also Like

1 comments