Boho Vibes ft. The Peach Box

7/05/2016

If you've followed me for a while now, you know that I love anything boho. Flowy tops, skirts, long necklaces... you name it. This outfit pretty much screams boho. The slit maxi skirt, the bell sleeved top, the layered necklaces, the beach waves, the platform heels. I even wore my Kylie Jenner lip gloss in "Literally" and rocked a brown smokey eye for my eye makeup to give off that 90s boho vibe. There's also some super exciting jewelry that I'll be featuring with this outfit that I basically wear pretty much everywhere now!









Top - Charlotte Russe (similar here) | Skirt Charlotte Russe | Heels - Forever 21 | Bracelets- The Peach Box | 






This outfit would not be complete without these stunning bangles from thepeachbox.com. I've been wearing these like crazy since I've received them- they're seriously my go-to bracelets now. The quality is amazing; they feel and look expensive, but are actually affordable! The most important thing? The fit. I have such a hard time finding bangles that actually fit my tiny wrists, but these fit me perfectly. I couldn't be any happier to find bangles that I can actually wear and feel comfortable with.

A photo posted by Aya Sellami 🇹🇳🇺🇸 (@ayasellami) on


The packaging was super cute and protective, with each bracelet coming in a small black pouch inside a box. Jewelry that comes in cute packing is a winner in my book! 



Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you can't wear gold & rose gold together ;)




Platform heels are my favorite during the summer to dress an outfit up.




Flowy & free.




I actually wore this outfit to my school's senior brunch a few days before I graduated from my high school, where our whole senior class went out to eat brunch at a golf course! 

A photo posted by Aya Sellami 🇹🇳🇺🇸 (@ayasellami) on

A photo posted by Aya Sellami 🇹🇳🇺🇸 (@ayasellami) on
















You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. AnonymousJuly 11, 2016

    What an fun boho look and your Peach Box glam is amazing!

    XX Manda

    ASparklingStickyStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your peach box jewels are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful babe! Love a good boho look!
    Xoxo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, thank you for sharing this amazing blog with us, Well I have something for you I believe this would inspire you and give you some new ideas to write more awesome blogs on modest skirts, can’t wait for your upcoming blogs dear, Have an awesome day ahead & once again thanks for sharing this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www.deviantart.com/theanonymousbondageg/art/Aya-Sellami-Bondage-Fake-820781459

    ReplyDelete