Welcome to Absolutely Aya: Sweet 17th Birthday

6/07/2015

Ahh, my first blog post, yayy! I'm super, duper excited to get this whole blog started up & running. I decided to make my first post about my birthday since I had such a fun time and it's a perfect opportunity to blog about my outfit. What's better than starting off a blog with a little ootd? ;) My birthday was on May 2nd. I went out to a Sushi House with some of my closest friends the weekend after my actual birthday, and we took some pictures Downtown in our city :) I usually wear dresses on my birthday so I decided to switch it up with this outfit! Love love love how it turned out. I switched to regular sandals afterwards cause I didn't want to be bothered by heels the whole time :P












You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aya the fact that all your friends are beautiful makes me jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. UniFi Talk is easy to set up and manage using the UniFi Network Controller software. You can add new users, configure settings, and monitor call activity from a single, intuitive interface. Additionally, UniFi Talk is designed to scale with your business, so you can add new extensions as needed.

    ReplyDelete