DIY Greek Goddess Costume

10/30/2015

Need a quick, last minute Halloween costume? Try this Greek goddess costume that's super elegant and quick. You don't even need to go out to buy anything. All you'll need is some white bed sheets, a gold necklace, gold bracelets, gold earrings, a gold belt, and some gold makeup!
















I followed this super simple tutorial on how to make the toga:



For my headpiece, I just used a gold necklace I already had. Any gold necklace will do! All you have to do is place it on your head and bobby pin in to secure it in place.

 Use any gold bracelets for arm bands, and don't forget some gold, dangling earrings, too! For the gold band around the waist, I used a belt. Feel free to use a piece of gold string or ribbon if you don't have a belt.

 Happy Halloween!


You Might Also Like

0 comments