Blush Tones

12/19/2016






Duster - Shein | Turtleneck Top - Target (also similar here) Jeans - Forever 21 Heels - Steve Madden Purse - Target (similar here, here, and here) | Watch - Target (similar here)

I've been looking for the perfect duster cardigan for a while, and I'm glad to say that I found the one! This duster is just so comfortable and warm. I shot this blog post when it was super cold out, but this duster made it so much more bearable. I love this color palette because it's simple and neutral, and you can pair it with any type of shoes or accessories. Blush, black, & hints of gold go great together. I also love how modest duster cardigans are, and you can spice up any plain outfit by adding it on top!

I found that this duster runs big; I ordered a size XS, and I still feel like I could go down another size. So make sure to order a size down when purchasing!

I tried out something different with my makeup this day: a warm smokey eye. I love how it turned out, especially for the fall time.

I hope you guys like this look! Stay tuned for more fall outfits (even though the winter season is almost upon us) :P

xoxo, Aya




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your fashion items are really beautiful. Your blog is very helpful for fashion lovers. We want updates from your blog regularly.
    Best Regards,
    Stylepick Wholesale Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Designer Indo Western Dresses Collection from Cbazaar

    ReplyDelete