Flash Tattoos and Kimono Dress in Paradise

8/01/2016


Those of you following me on Instagram know that I recently went beaching in Kelibia, Tunisia for about a week. On one of the days there, I wore this beautiful maxi dress from Kersh Clothing.




Dress - Kersh Clothing Tank Top - Forever 21 | Floppy Hat - Forever 21Flip Flops - Target Flash Tattoos - Flashtat.com

This dress is wonderful for those hot summer days (especially at the beach), because it's loose and flowy. It has a super relaxed fit. I got this dress in a "small" and it was a tad loose on me, but it worked out nice because I like that over-sized look. My mom is usually a size medium, and this dress fit her perfectly! I'd say if you're looking for a flowy look, get your usual size, but if you want more of a fitted look, get a size smaller than your typical size. This dress can be worn as a regular maxi dress or it can be worn as a cover-up over your swimsuit, too!


I've been wanting to try flash tattoos since last summer in Tunisia, so this year I finally decided to give it a go. To me, flash tattoos just scream summer. When I think of going to the beach, I think of salty beach hair, floppy hats, flowy dresses, and flash tattoos.


A photo posted by Aya Sellami 🇹🇳🇺🇸 (@ayasellami) on

A photo posted by Aya Sellami 🇹🇳🇺🇸 (@ayasellami) on


This picture does not do the flash tattoos justice because they were seriously FLASHING!





Looking over the beautiful crystal clear water



Being a crazy person and climbing all the rocks to take pictures ;) Those of you following me on snapchat (@ ayasell) got to see all the behind the scenes!





Big floppy hats are my favorite

I got a new Go Pro before coming to Tunisia and I'm obsessed!

Filmed a bunch of clips and hoping to upload some videos on my YouTube channel








I'll be working on a whole Kelibia travel recap post as well! Stay tuned
xoxo, Aya









You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Aya,
    I love looking at your blog because you are really good at making your outfits and pictures reflect your personality. Those flash tattoos look amazing and so does the view from your vacation. Your pictures really makes me want to travel places. I can't wait to see more pictures from all your travels, Leena

    ReplyDelete