Eighteen!

5/20/2016

On May 2, 2016, I turned the big 1-8! It's crazy to think about how I'm officially an "adult" because I still feel like I'm 12 inside ;) Time flies by! 


I'd have to say my favorite part about turning 18 are these enormous balloons- honestly the highlight of my day. But let me tell you how hard it is to keep them in place while taking pictures... harder than it looks!! A little fun fact: the number "1" balloon flew away after this. It broke my heart, but what can ya do?











Can you tell how excited I was? hehe





Cheers to another happy, healthy year!

xoxo, Aya

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. regaleme esos globos pa mi cumple maƱana

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.deviantart.com/massesofgore/art/Aya-Sellami-bound-and-gagged-820806239

    ReplyDelete