Snowy Days

3/13/2016

Layering is my love when it comes to winter. I just can't go out without it- it's way too freezing here in Illinois. This is one of my favorite ways of layering: a good 'ol chunky sweater, a flannel, and a basic top underneath. Adding a cute beanie to wear outside doesn't hurt either!

I actually shot this outfit while I was visiting Northwestern University for a college visit! It's crazy to think that it's my senior year in high school 😳

I also can't believe it's almost time to say goodbye to winter... it's crazy to say that this will be my last winter outfit post until next December!

Cardigan - Forever 21 | Flannel - Forever 21 | Cream Top - Charlotte Russe | Jeans - Nordstrom Rack | Leg Warmers - Target | Boots - Charlotte Russe | Beanie - H&M | Purse -  Forever 21 | 







You Might Also Like

0 comments