'Berry' Fall

11/21/2015

This year I have officially decided that fall is my favorite season. Quite honestly, I've never really had a 'favorite' season before. I used to think spring was my favorite because of my birthday, but I've come to realize that it's too rainy for my liking. I'm more of a colorful & bright kind of gal, and I think that's exactly what fall is. The changing leaves, the perfect breeze, the seasonal spices... Not to mention, it's the season for cinnamon and I love me some cinnamon.

Another thing I love about fall is the chance to wear gorgeous, deep lip colors. This berry color on my lips is one of my favorites, and it matched perfectly with my cardigan. This outfit is probably an example of my go-to fall outfit: a cardigan, scarf, jeans, and some riding boots. Super quick to put together, especially when you have to go to school. 

Top - Charlotte Russe | Cardigan - Target | Jeans - Levis | Boots - Rue 21 | Scarf - Ebay | Lips - NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Prague'


Raise yo leaves up if you love fall






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.womens wholesale clothing uk

    ReplyDelete